Saturday 7 April 2012

Welcome to my blog

Just to say hello to anyone who drops by and to let you know I plan to use this blog as both a record of my own experiences with keeping pets and to give you an  insight  into some of the products I like and sell.

First let me introduce the family furballs


This is Cookie (Chocolate Labrador) and Maddy Golden Lab/Collie cross.


Chester



Chester is like myself, very interested in Fishkeeping.


Wacko



Sadly Wacko had to be put to sleep last week but he is still in our hearts and still very much a part of our family.  I will at somepoint share my experience of  losing our beloved friend but the first post is not really the one to do it.


I also keep fish and had experience with many different types over the years.  I currently have just one tank with Zebra Plecs but di have as many as 40 tanks at one point!


Anyway thanks for dropping by and see you again soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment